- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fried Breaded Steak Recipe Video
|Beef round||2 Pound|
|Egg||4 , beaten|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Bread crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 1498 Calories from Fat 1200
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 135 g208.1%
Saturated Fat 23.9 g119.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 306.3 mg
Sodium 608.9 mg25.4%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.62 g2.5%
Sugars 2.8 g
Protein 57 g113.9%
Vitamin A 5.5% Vitamin C 0.11%
Calcium 13.4% Iron 21.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. In a separate shallow baking dish spread out the bread crumbs.
3. Dip a slice of beef round in the egg mixture. Coat evenly and completely.
4. Now dip the slice of beef round in the bread crumbs. Gently tap the slice of beef round into the bread crumbs. Flip the slice of beef round over and repeat. Try not to handle the meat too much. If there are uncovered spots on the slice of beef round - sprinkle bread crumbs on the area and gently pat it down.
5. Heat the vegetable oil in a large frying pan over medium high heat.
6. Cover a plate with paper towels.
7. Fry the slice of breaded beef round on each side for 1 to 2 minutes. Since the meat is so thin it will cook quickly.
8. Remove the cooked slice of breaded beef round to the paper covered plate. Repeat with the remaining slices of breaded beef round.
For more information please visit: http://www.simplefoodie.com