- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Breaded Veal Cutlets Recipe
|Veal cutlets||6 (1/2 Inch Thick)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm) (For Rubbing)|
|Fine dry breadcrumbs||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Egg||1 , mixed with 2 tablespoon water|
|Water||2 Tablespoon, mixed with egg|
Calories 199 Calories from Fat 88
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.4%
Saturated Fat 5.7 g28.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 122.2 mg
Sodium 255.7 mg10.7%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.27 g1.1%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 22 g43.4%
Vitamin A 5% Vitamin C 0.43%
Calcium 7.7% Iron 2.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 325°F before baking.
2) Season cutlets with garlic.
3) Combine together breadcrumbs and cheese and coat cutlets with these seasoned crumbs.
4) Dip the cutlets in egg-water mixture and again coat with crumbs.
5) Heat fat and brown cutlets in it.
6) Cover and cook the cutlets for about 1/2 hour over very low heat until they become soft or bake for about 50 minutes in preheated oven.
7) Serve at once with lemon slices.