- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Breaded Pork Chops Recipe
|Pork chops||4 (1/2 Inch Thick)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Dry seasoned bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 238 Calories from Fat 107
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.3%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.4%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 131.1 mg
Sodium 205.2 mg8.5%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.35 g1.4%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 26 g52.1%
Vitamin A 1.6% Vitamin C 0.32%
Calcium 4.1% Iron 7.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. To bread the chops, dip each in beaten egg, allowing the excess to drip back into the bowl.
2. Place in breadcrumbs, turning and pressing to coat with an even layer of bread crumbs.
3. Arrange the chops in a large microwave proof baking dish.
4. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and prick in one or two places to allow the steam to escape.
5. Place in the microwave at level 3 for about 30 minutes, or until pork is tender and coating is golden brown.
6. Serve the chops with a sauce of your choice and accompany with potatoes and a salad if you like.