- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Breaded Herb Pork Chops Recipe
|Whole wheat||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), crushed|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Dried tarragon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Calories 225 Calories from Fat 74
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.7%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.4%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 87.9 mg
Sodium 60.6 mg2.5%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6.1%
Dietary Fiber 3 g11.9%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 20 g39.4%
Vitamin A 9.6% Vitamin C 11.7%
Calcium 4.2% Iron 11.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a shallow bowl and whisk egg with milk in it.
2. Take another separate shallow bowl and combine cracker crumbs, garlic, parsley, tarragon and pepper in it.
3. Into egg mixture dip pork chops and then coat with cracker crumb mixture.
4. On the roasting rack place the coated pork with the meatiest portions to outside.
5. With paper towel cover the pork and microwave at High for 8 to 10 minutes until meat next to bone is no longer pink, rotating halfway through.
6. Let it stand covered, for 5 minutes and serve hot with sauce as desired.