- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Breaded Baby Lamb Chops Recipe
|Lamb chops||6 Small (Tender Baby)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (To Dredge)|
|Whole eggs||2 , well beaten|
|Fresh bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Clarified butter||6 Tablespoon|
Calories 715 Calories from Fat 533
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 60 g91.7%
Saturated Fat 9.8 g48.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 110.7 mg
Sodium 394.9 mg16.5%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.36 g1.5%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 35 g70.5%
Vitamin A 1.6% Vitamin C 0.06%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 4.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Trim the excess fat off the lamb chops
2. Lightly flatten the meatier portion of the chops using a meat hammer or with the side of a cleaver.
3. Place eggs in a shallow dish
4. Spread crumbs on a plate.
5. Rub both sides of the chops with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Dredge the chops in flour
7. Dip each chop first in beaten eggs allow excess to drip
8. Place in bread crumbs and coat, lightly pressing to give an even thin coating.
9. In a large flat frying pan, heat clarified butter on a medium low flame.
10. Fry the chops for 5 minutes on each side, or until evenly brown and cooked through.
11. Serve chops immediately accompanied with Béarnaise sauce or tomato sauce and a tossed salad.