- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bread Pudding aka Mamallena! Recipe Video
|Bauguette||2 (about 5 cups of bread pieces)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dark chocolate sprinkles||1 Cup (16 tbs) (or your favorite dried fruit)|
Calories 653 Calories from Fat 75
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.7%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 169.9 mg56.6%
Sodium 767.9 mg32%
Total Carbohydrates 127 g42.4%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 65.5 g
Protein 17 g34.4%
Vitamin A 6% Vitamin C
Calcium 14.8% Iron 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a 9 3/4 inch baking dish, grease it well and set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 356 F.
3. Tear the bread into pieces and place it in a large bowl.
4. In a separate bowl combine eggs, milk and sugar and mix well.
5. Add this mixture to the bread pieces making sure that all of them are covered in the mixture.
6. Add dark chocolate sprinkles for the final touch. You can also add your favorite dried fruit. And let it rest for 1/2 an hour.
7. Pour the mixture into the well greased baking dish and bake at 180 degree Celsius( 356 F ) for 60 minutes.
8. Serve it warm with a dollop of ice cream on top.