- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bread Pizza Recipe
|Tomato ketchup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Maggie)|
|Onions||2 Medium, finely chopped|
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm), minced|
|Red chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Powdered ajwain||1 Teaspoon|
|Tomatoes||2 Large, pureed|
|Pizza cheese||4 Tablespoon, grated|
|Capsicum||1 , chopped|
|Sausages||2 , chopped|
|Onions||1 , chopped|
Calories 261 Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.4%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 18.7 mg
Sodium 521 mg21.7%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9.1%
Dietary Fiber 3 g11.8%
Sugars 8.3 g
Protein 8 g15.9%
Vitamin A 11.6% Vitamin C 47.1%
Calcium 10.5% Iron 8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2) In a pan, saute the onions and garlic in the oil until the onions are soft.
3) Stir in the red chilli powder, ajwain powder, salt and pureed tomatoes and blend well.
4) Then, stir in the Maggi Tomato Ketchup and cook further for 5-11 minutes.
5) Adjust the seasoning and allow the mixture to cool.
6) Spread the mixture evenly over the bread slices, top with capsicum, sausages, onions and sprinkle with the grated pizza cheese.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until the pizza cheese just melts.
8) Or in a lightly greased frying pan, place the bread pizza, cover and cook on a low heat for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
9) Serve immediately in a nice plate.