- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Wheat flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Warm water||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Yeast granules||15 Gram (1 Tablespoon)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 839 Calories from Fat 283
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.4%
Saturated Fat 4.2 g21.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 435.3 mg18.1%
Total Carbohydrates 127 g42.2%
Dietary Fiber 10.8 g43.3%
Sugars 27.2 g
Protein 17 g33.5%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 0.03%
Calcium 7.1% Iron 35.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Add oil, salt and only 2 cups of flour.
3. Beat with a spatula for 5 minutes. If you find the batter too stiff add a little extra water.
4. Cover with a loose covering and let it rise to double, about 20 to 30 minutes.
5. Now add the remaining flour and wheat flour and knead well.
6. Keep aside for another 20 minutes.
7. Pour into a well-greased loaf tin cover lightly.
8. Leave to rise till slightly less than double.
9. Bake in a moderate hot oven, 315° F for 30 to 35 minutes.
10. Cool slightly after removing from oven and then remove carefully.