- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Brazil Nut Snowballs Recipe
|Butter/Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Brazil nuts||2 Cup (32 tbs), ground|
|Brazil nuts||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Confectionerâs sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||4 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6817 Calories from Fat 4227
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 498 g765.8%
Saturated Fat 169.2 g845.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 574.3 mg191.4%
Sodium 1079.4 mg45%
Total Carbohydrates 538 g179.3%
Dietary Fiber 46.7 g186.6%
Sugars 288.7 g
Protein 110 g219.5%
Vitamin A 89.2% Vitamin C 6.2%
Calcium 95.8% Iron 141.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, combine butter and sugar and beat well till light and fluffy.
2) Stir in the egg and vanilla and beat well.
3) Combine and sift the flour and salt.
4) Stir into the creamed mix.
5) Add in the Brazil nuts and blend well.
6) Shape into 1/2 inch-diameter balls.
7) Arrange on a baking sheet and place in the oven at 350° F for 20 minutes.
8) Slightly cool.
9) Coat well with confectioners' sugar.
10) Cool well and roll in sugar again.
11) Serve as a healthy snack.