- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Brazil Nut Sugar Cookies Recipe
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , well beaten|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sifted flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Sliced brazil nuts||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4116 Calories from Fat 1891
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 216 g332.4%
Saturated Fat 123.8 g619%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 906.8 mg
Sodium 1052.9 mg43.9%
Total Carbohydrates 493 g164.3%
Dietary Fiber 12.4 g49.5%
Sugars 203.4 g
Protein 58 g115.1%
Vitamin A 122.2% Vitamin C 0.35%
Calcium 58.3% Iron 114.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend butter and sugar will to make it creamy and light.
3. Put eggs and vanilla in the mixture and stir.
4. Sieve flour, baking powder and salt together.
5. Put the flour mixture into the creamed mixture and blend well.
6. Refrigerate the dough for ½ hour.
7. On a lightly floured board, roll the dough having a thickness of 1/8 inch.
8. Make the dough star shaped with the help of cookie cutter.
9. Top each cookie with a Brazil nut.
10. Take ungreased baking sheet, arrange the star shaped cookies on it and bake for 12 minutes until brown.
11. Serve with hot beverages.