- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Brazil Nut Snowballs Recipe
|Butter/Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ground brazil nuts||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3848 Calories from Fat 2269
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 264 g406%
Saturated Fat 115.9 g579.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 574.3 mg
Sodium 1068.8 mg44.5%
Total Carbohydrates 330 g109.9%
Dietary Fiber 20.3 g81%
Sugars 121 g
Protein 59 g118.7%
Vitamin A 89.2% Vitamin C 2.1%
Calcium 39.5% Iron 94.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend butter and sugar to make it light and creamy.
3. Add eggs and vanilla to the mixture and stir well.
4. Sieve flour and salt and transfer to the mixture.
5. Put Brazil nuts and mix them well.
6. Make small balls having diameter of 2/3 inch.
7. Take baking sheet, arrange the balls on it and bake for 20 minutes.
8. Once done, allow them to cool.
9. Roll the balls in the confection’s sugar.
10. Once again roll in sugar after they are settled at room temperature.
11. Serve in a dish.