- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bratwurst In Sour Cream Bratwurst Mit Sahnensosse Recipe
|Bratwurst /Two packages, 1 pound each knockwurst||24 Ounce, cooked (Two 12 Ounce Each Packages)|
|Onions||2 Medium, thinly sliced|
|All-purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Apple cider||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs) (8 Ounce Carton)|
|Hot buttered noodles||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 866 Calories from Fat 605
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 67 g103.3%
Saturated Fat 28.5 g142.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 183.3 mg
Sodium 1393 mg58%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.5%
Sugars 19.4 g
Protein 33 g66.2%
Vitamin A 10.4% Vitamin C 13.6%
Calcium 18% Iron 6.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a large skillet and brown the sausages properly from all sides in butter or margarine. Remove the sausages and keep aside.
2. In the same skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© the onion slices until tender.
3. Add flour and salt. Mix well.
4. Add apple cider and cook until bubbly. Return sausages to skillet and cover the pan.
5. Simmer on low heat for 15 minutes.
6. In a small bowl, add sour cream and gradually mix in 1 cup of the hot sauce.
7. Add mixture into skillet and cook until sauce is hot. Donâ€™t boil.
8. Serve with hot buttered noodles.