- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Brasserie Du Vin Souffle - Part 2 Recipe Video
|Egg whites||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Souffle base||3 Tablespoon (egg yolk, triple sec and premium chocolate)|
|Chocolate ganache||2 Tablespoon|
|Tahitian vanilla ice cream||4 Tablespoon|
|Powdered sugar||1 Teaspoon (for garnish)|
Calories 212 Calories from Fat 107
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.5%
Saturated Fat 6.7 g33.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 29.3 mg
Sodium 76.3 mg3.2%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.64 g2.6%
Sugars 22 g
Protein 3 g6%
Vitamin A 7.8% Vitamin C 9.2%
Calcium 4.5% Iron 1.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2. In a clean and dry mixing bowl, pour the egg whites.
3. Whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
4. Add the souffle base and incorporate it in so that the chocolate blends in well.
5. Butter the ramekins generously and dust granulated sugar throughout their inner surface.
6. Fill the ramekins two-thirds with the batter.
7. Place them in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
8. Take them out of the oven.
9. Poke through the surface of the souffle and fill it in with chocolate ganache.
10.Also top the souffle with a little ganache.
11.Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
12.Dust powdered sugar on the souffle and serve right away.
Make sure the egg whites do not contain any shell pieces or any traces of water or anything else.