- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Brasserie Du Vin Bouillabaisse Recipe Video
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Red pepper flakes||2 Pinch|
|White wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Kajiki fish||1 Pound|
|Crab leg||3 Large|
|Tomato sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs) (made from crushed tomatoes, lobster broth, white wine and saffron)|
|Crostini||3 Large (topped with butter, herbs, parsley and Parmesan cheese)|
Calories 859 Calories from Fat 271
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.2%
Saturated Fat 7.8 g38.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 282.2 mg
Sodium 1015.5 mg42.3%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.7%
Sugars 6.1 g
Protein 97 g193.8%
Vitamin A 29.9% Vitamin C 72.2%
Calcium 22.8% Iron 146.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Clean and wash the seafood well.
2. Heat a medium sauce pan and pour the olive oil.
3. Drop the butter and let it melt.
4. Add the garlic and a pinch of red pepper flakes.
5. Throw in the clams and the mussels.
6. Pour in the white wine and let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
7. Add the rest of the seafood.
8. Sprinkle in the salt and another pinch of red pepper flakes.
9. Ladle in the pre made tomato sauce.
10.Cover and simmer for 7-8 minutes till everything is cooked.
12.Uncover and cook for a minute or two and finish off.
13.Throw the crostini in the grill and lightly toast them.
14.Plate and serve the Bouillabaisse warm alongside the crostini.