- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Savory Meatballs in Brandy Sauce - Tapas Recipe Video
|Minced meat||250 Gram|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), mince|
|Bread crumbs||100 Gram|
|Cumin powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Cinnamon powder||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Nutmeg powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Smoked paprika powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Peeled tomatoes||1⁄2 Can (5 oz)|
|Chicken stock||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
Calories 506 Calories from Fat 291
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.3%
Saturated Fat 8.7 g43.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 75.1 mg
Sodium 510.4 mg21.3%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.7%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 26 g51.2%
Vitamin A 6.1% Vitamin C 7%
Calcium 12.3% Iron 16.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedMixing bowl
1. Mince the garlic using a knife, set aside.
2. In a bowl combine breadcrumbs and white wine, mix them together.
3. In small bowl combine the cumin powder, cinnamon powder and nutmeg powder.
4. Add the spices to the breadcrumbs followed by garlic and minced meats, mix well.
5. In another bowl combine tomato, smoked paprika and finally the chicken stock.
6. Mix everything and add wine and combine everything to form a meatballs
7. Make the meatballs from the mixture and place it on a plate.
8. Preheat the oil in the skillet and start frying the meatballs, until cooked.
9. Pour 1 teaspoon of brandy and tilt the skillet so that the meatballs is flambéed, repeat it once more.
10. Add the sauce to the meatballs and coat the meatballs in the sauce.
11. Lower the heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes, covered.
12. Turn off the heat and place a foil over the skillet and let the meatballs rest for 10 minutes.
13. Serve the meatballs along with some salad on the side.