- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Flambeed Chorizo Sausage - Tapas Recipe Video
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 318 Calories from Fat 259
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.5%
Saturated Fat 9.5 g47.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 69.8 mg
Sodium 776.1 mg32.3%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.01 g0.04%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 12 g24.9%
Vitamin A 0.01% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 0.02% Iron 0%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedLarge skillet
1. Cut the chorizo diagonally into even slices, set aside.
2. In a large skillet pour oil, swirl the pan so that the oil can spread out.
3. Over medium heat sauté the sausage until cooked and browned on all sides.
4. Pour 1 teaspoon of brandy and tilt the skillet so that the sausages is flambéed, repeat it once more.
5. Once the sausages caramelize then add the lemon juice and de glaze the sausages.
6. Turn off the heat and transfer the sausages on the paper towel, place another paper towel on top and dab the excess oil out.
7. Serve the chorizo sausage in a nice tapas dish.