- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Braised Chicken Wings With Black Bean Sauce Recipe
|Fermented black beans||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken wings||2 Pound|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1752 Calories from Fat 725
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 81 g125.1%
Saturated Fat 15.2 g76.1%
Trans Fat 0.6 g
Cholesterol 519.4 mg
Sodium 2441.7 mg101.7%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.4%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16%
Sugars 5.8 g
Protein 213 g425.2%
Vitamin A 16.1% Vitamin C 124.3%
Calcium 19.6% Iron 52.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. With a cleaver, chop off bony wing tips and discard; then chop each wing in 5 sections.
3. Dice green pepper and onions. Mince garlic and mash with soaked black beans.
4. Heat oil. Add salt, then black bean-garlic mixture. Stir-fry a few times to heat through. Add chicken sections and brown lightly.
5. Stir in stock and heat quickly. Then simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
6. Add green pepper and onion and simmer, covered, 10 minutes more. Then stir in soy sauce and pepper.
7. Meanwhile blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste; then stir in to thicken sauce.