- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Braised Beef Back Ribs Recipe Video
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Thyme||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Pepper||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), chopped finely|
|Beef ribs||2 Pound|
|Beer||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (or wine or beef broth)|
Calories 446 Calories from Fat 175
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.8%
Saturated Fat 7.6 g38.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 133.8 mg
Sodium 817.2 mg34.1%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.4 g1.6%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 46 g92.2%
Vitamin A 1.5% Vitamin C 8.4%
Calcium 5.2% Iron 33.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For Sauce – In a large bowl take Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, pepper, salt and garlic. Mix well all the ingredients.
2. Preheat the oven at 300 degrees F.
3. In a baking dish place beef ribs meat side down.
4. Pour in the sauce and beer. Cover the dish loosely with aluminum foil. Place in the oven at 300 degrees F for 3 hours.
5. Transfer the meat to a sauce pan and cook for another 5 minutes in the oven at 425 degrees F.
6. Serve Braised beef with tossed salad and enjoy!