- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spaghetti Squash with Basil Pesto and Brown Sugar Sauce Recipe Video
|Basil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pecan||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Olive oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 844 Calories from Fat 517
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 59 g91%
Saturated Fat 14.2 g71.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 35.2 mg11.7%
Sodium 462.8 mg19.3%
Total Carbohydrates 80 g26.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.93 g3.7%
Sugars 15.5 g
Protein 11 g23%
Vitamin A 22.9% Vitamin C 35%
Calcium 36.2% Iron 19.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Scoop out the seeds from inside and discard.
3. Prepare the squash by boiling, baking, steaming or microwave.
4. Scoop the soft part with a spoon and keep in a plate and keep aside.
BASIL SAUCE DIRECTION
1. Put all ingredients in a blender except olive oil and blend.
2. Add olive oil while blending.
BROWN SUGAR BUTTER SAUCE DIRECTION
1. Take butter and brown sugar in a bowl.
2. Warm it in microwave for 1 minute and mix well.
Serve spaghetti squash with each of the sauce.
This video is a creation of 2kidscooking. You can visit 2kidscooking for complete recipes, and more videos.