- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bow Tie Pasta with Creamy Tomato Sauce Recipe
|35% whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Tomato sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), prepared|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
Calories 549 Calories from Fat 283
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g48.7%
Saturated Fat 16.8 g83.8%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 74.9 mg
Sodium 286.2 mg11.9%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.5%
Sugars 4.7 g
Protein 16 g31.2%
Vitamin A 13.9% Vitamin C 19%
Calcium 8.9% Iron 10.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Cook the bow tie pasta al dente for about 10 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a skillet, cook the sausage meat over medium flame, breaking them up slowly while stirring.
3) When the meat loses its raw color, add in cream, peas, tomato sauce and butter. Let the mixture come to a boil.
4) Add in the cheese and mix well.
5) In the serving bowl, toss in the pasta along with the sauce and serve hot.