- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Gingered Vegetables paired with Bourbon and Soy Roasted Salmon Recipe Video
|Bourbon||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salmon filet||12 Ounce|
|Sesame oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon, chop|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, chop|
|Edamame||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), frozen|
|Peas||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), frozen|
|Sprouts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), frozen|
|Chicken stock||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Green onions||1 Tablespoon, chop|
Calories 944 Calories from Fat 266
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g45.6%
Saturated Fat 5.9 g29.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 264.6 mg88.2%
Sodium 315.3 mg13.1%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.7 g19%
Sugars 30.4 g
Protein 114 g228.9%
Vitamin A 90.6% Vitamin C 27%
Calcium 18.9% Iron 34.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Add the salmon to a ziplock bag along with the bourbon, soy and brown sugar and pop into the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. In a hot skillet with 1 teaspoon of sesame oil, place the marinated salmon and cook both sides until golden brown.
3. In another saute pan, add a teaspoon of sesame oil along with ginger, garlic and baby carrots and caramelize.
4. Add in the edamame, peas and fresh sprouts and chicken stock and let it simmer. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
5. Finish with green onions.
6. Plate and serve with a glass of Francis Coppola Zinfadel wine.