- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bouquet Strawberry Cup Recipe
|Canned frozen pineapple chunks||14 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Lime sherbet||1 Pint|
|10x confectioners' powdered sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 316 Calories from Fat 8
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.95 g1.5%
Saturated Fat 0.36 g1.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3.5 mg
Sodium 32.5 mg1.4%
Total Carbohydrates 75 g25%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.7%
Sugars 66.1 g
Protein 2 g3.9%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 93%
Calcium 1.3% Iron 1.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Prepare the strawberries by washing and hulling them.
2. Pick the biggest and prettiest out of 6 to save for garnish and halve remaining.
3. Into 6 sherbet glasses, spoon pineapple chunks after draining them.
4. Around pineapple stand strawberry halves with end up dividing evenly.
5. In the center place a small scoop of lime sherbet.
6. In 10X sugar dip the 6 reserved whole strawberries to coat well and stand on top of sherbet.
7. With a ribbon-tied bouquet of spring flowers, circle the base of each glass and serve with a delicate look.