- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Clams in shells||12 , scrubbed|
|Crabs in shell||1 Pound, cut into 3 inch chunks|
|Fish fillets||1 Pound, cut into 1 1/2 x 1/2-inch chunks|
|Jumbo shrimp in shells||1 Pound|
|Canned stewed tomatoes||29 Ounce (Two 14 1/2 Ounce Each Cans)|
|Clam juice||16 Ounce (Two 8 Ounce Bottles Each)|
|Hot water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1 , cut into 1 inch pieces|
|Celery stalks||2 , cut into 1/4 inch slices|
Calories 288 Calories from Fat 40
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g6.9%
Saturated Fat 0.51 g2.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 237.5 mg79.2%
Sodium 1039.9 mg43.3%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.9%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 5.7 g
Protein 50 g99.8%
Vitamin A 14.1% Vitamin C 67.2%
Calcium 23.4% Iron 55%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Soak the clams in a bowl of water for 2 hours. Drain and keep aside.
2. Rinse all the seafood under water, except the fillets.
3. In a 5–quart casserole, mix the clams, crabs, shrimp and fillets.
4. Add the other ingredients too.
5. In the microwave, cook, covered, for 25 to 30 minutes at High, until the fish and seafood are opaque, stirring once.
6. Let it stand for at least 5 minutes and serve over hot cooked rice.