- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Bouillabaisse Recipe
|Green prawns||500 Gram, peeled and deveined|
|Firm fish fillets||500 Gram, cut into bite-size pieces|
|Crab sticks||5 , sliced|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Fish stock||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Canned tomatoes||425 Gram, pureed (1 Can)|
|White wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tomato paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated lemon rind||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh basil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2980 Calories from Fat 658
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 74 g113.5%
Saturated Fat 7.3 g36.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1605.7 mg
Sodium 5759.3 mg240%
Total Carbohydrates 150 g50%
Dietary Fiber 16.1 g64.5%
Sugars 22.4 g
Protein 406 g812.6%
Vitamin A 105.5% Vitamin C 238.5%
Calcium 78.6% Iron 189%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Heat oil for 1 minute on high. Stir in onion and garlic; cook for 2 minutes on high.
3. Stir in fish stock, tomatoes, white wine and tomato paste. Cook for 8 minutes on high, stirring halfway through cooking.
4. Place mussels into hot stock, simmer for 4-6 minutes on medium high or until mussels open. Discard any which stay closed.
5. Stir in scallops, prawns, turmeric, lemon rind, salt and pepper. Cook for 5-6 minutes on medium high.
6. Stir in fish fillets, crab sticks and oysters. Cook for 10-12 minutes on medium high or until fish flakes.
7. Garnish with fresh basil.