- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Harvest Chimichurri Dressing Recipe Video
|Fresh basil||4 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Fresh cilantro||4 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Fresh oregano||4 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Fresh parsley||4 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm), chopped finely|
|Olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Red wine vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Radish||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs), chopped finely|
|Carrots||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs), chopped finely|
|Bell peppers||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs), chopped finely|
|Red pepper flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
|Cracked black pepper||1 Pinch|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2062 Calories from Fat 1925
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 218 g335.2%
Saturated Fat 30 g150.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 385.2 mg16.1%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8.2%
Dietary Fiber 8.5 g34.2%
Sugars 5.3 g
Protein 9 g17.5%
Vitamin A 321.3% Vitamin C 234.9%
Calcium 32.1% Iron 53.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Into a large clean mason jar or salad dressing bottle, pour olive oil and red wine vinegar. Shake well to combine.
2. Add all the chopped herbs, vegetables and garlic. Shake to mix.
3. Season with salt, black pepper and red pepper flakes. Pour some extra olive oil if needed.
4. Pour some extra olive oil and red wine vinegar to the mixture if needed, to accommodate the herbs and veggies.
5. Enjoy as a salad dressing or on grilled fish or toss with cooked brown rice or pasta like a sauce.