- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Boston Butt Steak Recipe Video
|Boston butt||1 Pound, cut into 1/2 to 3/4-inch thick slices|
|Lemon pepper||2 Teaspoon (or as needed per your taste)|
Calories 387 Calories from Fat 227
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.8%
Saturated Fat 8.9 g44.4%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 140.6 mg
Sodium 486.3 mg20.3%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.4%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 39 g78%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 3.4% Iron 12.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Rub steak generously with lemon pepper on both sides.
2. Plastic wrap it and refrigerate for 1 hour to 24 hours.
3. Place the seasoned pork on a heated grill over medium heat.
4. Grill the steaks for 10 minutes on each side.
5. Wrap the steaks in a foil and set aside for about 10 - 15 minutes.
6. Serve it with sweet and fiery BBQ sauce or any dipping sauce of your choice along with rice and corn on the cob.