- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Filipino Bopis Recipe Video
|Pig lungs||1 1⁄2 Pound, boiled in lemon grass and pandan leaves until tender and minced|
|Pig heart||1 Pound, boiled in lemon grass and pandan leaves until tender and minced|
|Annatto seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diluted in 1 cup of water|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs), diluted in 1 cup of water|
|Carrot||1 Small, minced|
|White vinegar||6 Tablespoon|
|Bird's eye chili||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Ginger||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), minced|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||3 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1921 Calories from Fat 774
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 90 g138.1%
Saturated Fat 19.1 g95.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2649.3 mg
Sodium 5781.5 mg240.9%
Total Carbohydrates 86 g28.5%
Dietary Fiber 7 g27.9%
Sugars 13.9 g
Protein 185 g369.2%
Vitamin A 172.1% Vitamin C 246.3%
Calcium 20.9% Iron 837.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Sauté ginger, garlic, and onion.
3. Add the bird’s eye chili and cook for 30 seconds.
4. Put-in the minced pig’s lungs and heart then cook for 3 to 5 minutes while stirring once in a while.
5. Pour in annatto water (water from the diluted annatto seeds) and stir.
6. Add the dried bay leaves and pour-in 1 cup of water. Simmer for 30 to 35 minutes or until almost all the liquid evaporates.
7. Put-in the minced carrots and stir. Simmer for 3 minutes.
8. Season with salt, and ground black pepper then stir.
9. Pour-in the vinegar and cook for 8 to 10 minutes more under medium heat.
10. Turn-off heat and transfer to a serving plate.
11. Serve. Share and enjoy!
This video is a creation of panlasangpinoy. You can visit panlasangpinoy for complete recipes, and more videos.