- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Boozy & Baked Cranberry Sauce Recipe
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Triple sec||45 Milliliter|
|Cranberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 574 Calories from Fat 4
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.48 g0.73%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.26%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 10.1 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 148 g49.2%
Dietary Fiber 8.9 g35.5%
Sugars 134.8 g
Protein 2 g3.1%
Vitamin A 8.5% Vitamin C 143.6%
Calcium 7.8% Iron 2.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Half the oranges.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add the sugar and juice the orange halves.
4. Pour in the Triple Sec and stir together the juice and sugar mixture so that the sugar is mostly dissolved.
5. Add in the fresh cranberries. Mix the cranberries so that they are lightly coated.
6. On a baking dish or on a shallow cookie sheet, empty all the prepared cranberries.
7. Bake the cranberries at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes. When they have wilted or broken open, take them out.
8. Serve them hot alongside your dinner entree.
You can chill them and serve them later but they are best hot and gooey.
Recipe Courtesy of: cookingstoned.tv