- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Boondi Laddu and Motichoor Laddus Recipe Video
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cardamom powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Besan||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ghee||1 Tablespoon, melted|
|Pumpkin seeds||1 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1537 Calories from Fat 336
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g60.7%
Saturated Fat 11.6 g58%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 40.2 mg
Sodium 67.1 mg2.8%
Total Carbohydrates 275 g91.5%
Dietary Fiber 15.6 g62.3%
Sugars 211.5 g
Protein 32 g63.1%
Vitamin A 1.1% Vitamin C 2.7%
Calcium 15.3% Iron 39.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a saucepan add sugar, water, saffron and cardamom powder and boil on medium heat to get 1 1/2 thread consistency syrup.
2. In a measuring cup add 1 cup besan, melted ghee mix a little and add water and mix well to make the batter.
3. Heat oil in a deep fry pan on medium high heat.
4. Place a perforated spoon over the oil and pat adding batter into the spoon.
5. To make motichoor ladoos use a spoon with smaller perforations.
6. Collect the boondis once fried and add into the sugar syrup.
7. Add almonds and pumpkin seeds, mix well and start making ladoos while the mixture is still warm.
8. Apply ghee and milk to help you make ladoos to desired size.
9. Distribute among friends or dear ones on festive occasions.