- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Boneless Beef Ribs by the BBQ Pit Boys Recipe Video
|Country style ribs||4 Pound|
|Salad oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (as needed)|
|Beer||1 1⁄2 Bottle (1.5 l) (as needed)|
|Sauce||3 Cup (48 tbs) (of your choice, more or less as needed)|
Calories 495 Calories from Fat 208
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.8%
Saturated Fat 5.3 g26.3%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 167.8 mg
Sodium 665.2 mg27.7%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.3%
Sugars 3.9 g
Protein 48 g96.9%
Vitamin A 11.7% Vitamin C 11.7%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 15.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedApplewood chunk for grill
1. Coat beef with oil and season it with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat grill using applewood chunks.
3. Place meat on direct heat and let it sear for about 1-2 minutes on each side.
4. Transfer it to a cast iron pan and pour a bottle of beer and sauce to cover the meat. Bring it to a slow simmer and cook for 2 hours.
5. Turn the pan once after 20 minutes, cover and cook further, turning ribs occasionally.
6. Add more beer and sauce if needed. Cook until fork tender.
7. Serve and enjoy!