- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Famous Bombay Sandwich Recipe Video
|Potato||1 , boiled, peeled and thinly sliced|
|Tomatoes||2 , thinly sliced|
|Cilantro mint chutney||1 Tablespoon (Or As Required)|
|Cucumber||1 , thinly sliced|
|Beetroot||1 , peeled and thinly sliced|
|Carrot||1 , peeled and thinly sliced|
|Red onion||1 , peeled and thinly sliced|
|Hot ketchup||1 Tablespoon (Or As Required)|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (Or As Required)|
|Chaat masala||1 Tablespoon (Or As Required)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 889 Calories from Fat 157
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g26.9%
Saturated Fat 8.1 g40.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.3 mg
Sodium 2091.2 mg87.1%
Total Carbohydrates 167 g55.7%
Dietary Fiber 25.8 g103.1%
Sugars 60.7 g
Protein 24 g47.4%
Vitamin A 272.5% Vitamin C 189.8%
Calcium 52.1% Iron 36.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Spread some butter and cilantro-mint chutney on one side of two bread slices.
2) Assemble the sliced potato, tomato, cucumber, beetroot, onion and carrot on one prepared bread slice.
3) Sprinkle with a pich of chaat masala and salt to taste.
4) Cover with another slice of the bread with the buttered side down.
5) Slice the sandwich into two triangles and serve with hot ketchup.