- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bologna Vegetable Kabobs Recipe
|Bologna||3 Ounce, cut into 1-inch cubes|
|Tomato||1⁄2 Medium, cut into wedges|
|Onion wedges||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pineapple juice concentrate||2 Teaspoon, frozen, thawed (No Sugar Added)|
|Mustard||1⁄8 , powdered|
|Frankfurter roll||2 Ounce, split and toasted|
|Frankfurter rolls||2 Ounce, split and toasted (1 Roll)|
Calories 112 Calories from Fat 62
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.5%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.7%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 11.9 mg
Sodium 292.4 mg12.2%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.69 g2.7%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 4 g8%
Vitamin A 2.9% Vitamin C 9.9%
Calcium 3% Iron 4.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Onto a skewer, arrange in the order of bologna cubes followed by tomato and onion wedges, alternating the ingredients.
3)In a small bowl, mix together juice, water, and mustard.Keep the sauce aside for use.
4) Return skewer to broiler pan and broil until meat is browned for about 5 minutes.
5) Allow the kabobs to broil.
6) Transfer the bologna and vegetables from skewer onto the roll.
7) Brush with pineapple sauce and serve at once.