- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bologna Sausage Cheese Rolls Recipe
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Bologna sausages slice||8 Ounce|
|Swiss cheese slices||8 Ounce|
|Mashed potato||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs) (Cooked)|
Calories 491 Calories from Fat 268
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.5%
Saturated Fat 16.6 g83.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 103.2 mg
Sodium 1382.8 mg57.6%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.7%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 24 g47.2%
Vitamin A 2.1% Vitamin C 27.9%
Calcium 57.5% Iron 4.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Mix mustard, onion juice and parsley together.
2) Use this mixture to brush both sides of Bologna sausage slices.
3) Divide the mashed potato to 8 portions.
4) Place each of this on the Bologna sausage slice.
5) Use a Swiss cheese slice to roll each sausage and fasten with a toothpick.
6) Take a skillet and arrange the rolls on it and cook for 4 minutes.
7) Serve with sauce.