- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Blueberry-Yogurt Pie Recipe
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Nonfat)|
|Applesauce/Mashed banana / prune puree||1 Tablespoon|
|Plain non fat yogurt||1 3⁄10 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Nonfat cottage cheese||1 3⁄10 Cup (21.33 tbs), drained|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cold water||3⁄10 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Blueberries||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Fresh Or Frozen Or Thawed)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1072 Calories from Fat 41
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.7%
Saturated Fat 0.14 g0.68%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20.4 mg6.8%
Sodium 433 mg18%
Total Carbohydrates 206 g68.6%
Dietary Fiber 11 g44.1%
Sugars 145.9 g
Protein 66 g131.9%
Vitamin A 6% Vitamin C 108.1%
Calcium 18% Iron 61.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons of the honey, and applesauce, mashed banana, or prune puree. Pat into a 9-inch pie pan.
3. Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
4. When crust is cool, place yogurt, cottage cheese, the remaining 4 tablespoons honey, vanilla, and lemon juice in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
5. Place gelatin and water in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook and stir until gelatin dissolves.
6. Add dissolved gelatin to blender and blend until well combined with yogurt mixture.
7.Place blueberries in bottom of graham cracker pie crust.
8. Pour yogurt mixture over berries.
9. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Slice into 10 pieces.