- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Blueberry Streusel Muffins Recipe
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened|
|All purpose flour||2 1⁄3 Cup (37.33 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄3 Tablespoon (1 Tablespoon Plus 1 Teaspoon)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Blueberries||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), thawed (Fresh / Frozen)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2626 Calories from Fat 546
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 62 g95.3%
Saturated Fat 35.2 g176.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 355 mg
Sodium 2723.7 mg113.5%
Total Carbohydrates 473 g157.6%
Dietary Fiber 15.7 g62.8%
Sugars 202.5 g
Protein 50 g100.5%
Vitamin A 40.1% Vitamin C 36%
Calcium 185.9% Iron 108.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Take a small mixing bowl and cream 1/3 cup sugar and 1/4 cup butter in it until light and fluffy.
3) Beat in egg, mixing well.
4) Make a mixture of 2 1/3 cups flour, baking powder, and salt and add it to creamed mixture alternately with milk and stir well after each addition.
5) Add in vanilla extract and blueberries and stir the batter well.
6) Take greased muffin cups and spoon batter into it, filling two-thirds full.
7) Mix together 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, and cinnamon and cut in 1/4 cup butter and rub well until mixture resembles crumbs.
8) Top the muffin batter with this mixture.
9) Bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes till it turns golden brown.
10) Serve hot.