- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Blueberry Streusel Muffins Recipe Video
|Fresh blueberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Light brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Self-rising flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , well beaten|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Self-rising flour||2 Tablespoon (For dusting)|
|Cooking oil spray||To Taste|
Calories 356 Calories from Fat 116
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.2%
Saturated Fat 3.3 g16.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 43.4 mg
Sodium 579.1 mg24.1%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.59 g2.4%
Sugars 23.4 g
Protein 5 g9.9%
Vitamin A 2.9% Vitamin C 4%
Calcium 12.2% Iron 9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine 2 cups self-rising flour and 1/3 cup sugar. Make a well in the center of the flour-sugar mixture.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, combine 1 well-beaten egg, ¾ cup milk, and ¼ cup vegetable oil.
4. Add liquid mixture to the dry mixture. Stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. Do not over-stir. 5. Combine 1 cup fresh blueberries with reserved 2 tablespoons of flour-sugar mixture. Toss to coat. Fold coated blueberries gently into muffin batter.
6. Spray 12 muffin tins with cooking oil spray. Spoon batter into muffin tins, filling each ¾-full.
7. In a small bowl, combine ¼ cup brown sugar and 2 tablespoons flour. Cut in 1 tablespoon butter, using a pastry blender or fork. Mixture should be crumbly. Spoon mixture evenly over the batter in the 12 muffin tins.
8. Bake for approximately 18 minutes, or until lightly browned.
9. Remove from pan and place on a nice serving plate and serve.
I hope you love this recipe! --Betty ♥