- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Blueberry Pizza Recipe Video
|Pizza crust||1 (Ready Made Pizza Crust 12 Inch)|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce, softened|
|Blueberry jam||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Part skim mozzarella cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Fresh blueberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1451 Calories from Fat 601
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 67 g103.8%
Saturated Fat 35.3 g176.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 209.3 mg69.8%
Sodium 2630 mg109.6%
Total Carbohydrates 154 g51.4%
Dietary Fiber 9.7 g38.9%
Sugars 59.4 g
Protein 58 g115.4%
Vitamin A 43.3% Vitamin C 24.2%
Calcium 120.3% Iron 8.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Place cream cheese and cinnamon in a small bowl and stir together until well combined.
3. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the surface of the crust.
4. Next, spread the blueberry jam over the cream cheese mixture.
5. Sprinkle the mozzarella over the jam, followed by the fresh blueberries.
6. Place the pizza directly onto the oven rack and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the cheese melts and bubbles and the blueberries just begin to juice.
7. Allow to cool for a few minutes, cut and serve warm.