- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Blueberry Pie Recipe Video
|Pie shell||1 , Defrosted (frozen)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) (1/2 cup for base and 3/4 cup for topping)|
|Flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) (1/2 cup for base and 3/4 cup for topping)|
|Blueberries||1 1⁄2 Pint|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Cold butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla ice cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 1193 Calories from Fat 458
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 51 g79.2%
Saturated Fat 28.3 g141.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 113.3 mg37.8%
Sodium 499 mg20.8%
Total Carbohydrates 176 g58.8%
Dietary Fiber 6.9 g27.7%
Sugars 106 g
Protein 12 g23.1%
Vitamin A 26.1% Vitamin C 32.2%
Calcium 18.4% Iron 16.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In the bottom of a pie shell, put together flour and sugar, stir well to mix and press it lightly.
3. In a bowl, put together blueberries and lemon juice and toss well.
4. Place the blueberries in the pie shell and spread all over.
5. In another bowl, put ¾ cup of sugar, ¾ cup of flour and butter and rub all the ingredients together with your hands until the mixture is crumbly.
6. Spread the flour butter mixture over the blueberries and bake in oven for 1 hour or until the top is light brown in color.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
8. Cut in wedges and serve with scoop of ice cream.