- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Blueberry Muffins Recipe Video
|Blueberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|White sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2117 Calories from Fat 734
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 83 g127.8%
Saturated Fat 12.8 g64.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 219 mg
Sodium 1863.5 mg77.6%
Total Carbohydrates 321 g107.1%
Dietary Fiber 8.6 g34.5%
Sugars 169.4 g
Protein 29 g58.4%
Vitamin A 8% Vitamin C 23.9%
Calcium 88.7% Iron 62.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix well and set aside.
3. In another large mixing bowl, combine egg, vegetable oil, and milk. Whisk until all the ingredients are distributed (using an electric mixer).
4. Continue whisking while gradually adding the flour mixture.
5. Turn the mixer off and add-in the blueberries. Fold-in the mixture until the blueberries are distributed well.
6. Arrange paper cups (muffin or cupcake cups) on a muffin pan. Scoop mixture and arange in each paper cups.
7. Place the muffin pan inside the oven and bake for 22 to 25 minutes, or until it passes the toothpick test.
8. Remove from the oven and allow the temperature to cool down.
9. Transfer to a serving plate and then serve. Share and enjoy!
This video is a creation of panlasangpinoy. You can visit panlasangpinoy for complete recipes, and more videos.