- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Blueberry Muffin Recipe Video
|Self raising flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Caster sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Dark brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Whole milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , lightly beaten|
|Melted butter||130 Gram|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Blueberry||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 735 Calories from Fat 263
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g45.9%
Saturated Fat 18 g90%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 127 mg42.3%
Sodium 1030.8 mg42.9%
Total Carbohydrates 107 g35.7%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12%
Sugars 47.6 g
Protein 11 g22.4%
Vitamin A 18.7% Vitamin C 6%
Calcium 32.9% Iron 22.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven at 170-190 degree C or 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, sift self rising flour.
3. Add caster sugar, and brown sugar to it. Mix well.
4. Make a well in the centre of the bowl, and add milk, egg, butter, and vanilla in it. Mix gently to incorporate. Do not over mix.
5. Drop blueberries in it. Fold to spread evenly.
6. Grease a muffin tray with cooking spray, and spoon mixture in it.
7. Pop it in oven, and bake for 20 minutes or until golden and firm to touch.
8. Remove from oven, and allow it to cool for 10 minutes on wire rack.
9. Serve blueberry muffin with a cup of hot tea.