- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Blueberry Lattice Top Pie Recipe
|Pie crust mix||12 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Fresh blueberries||4 Cup (64 tbs), washed and drained|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cold water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Peeled orange||1 , chopped (Coarsely Chopped)|
|Cornstarch||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3030 Calories from Fat 957
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 109 g167.5%
Saturated Fat 27.3 g136.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2578.9 mg107.5%
Total Carbohydrates 501 g166.9%
Dietary Fiber 14.5 g58.2%
Sugars 258.8 g
Protein 28 g56.4%
Vitamin A 6.4% Vitamin C 95.7%
Calcium 25.1% Iron 52.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Turn blueberries into a saucepan. Add sugar, 1/2 cup water, and orange; mix. Set over low heat and bring to boiling.
3. Mix cornstarch with remaining 1/4 cup water. Stir into boiling mixture. Remove from heat. Cool.
4. Spoon cooled filling into pie crust.
5. Roll out remaining pie crust and cut into strips. Arrange strips in a lattice design over filling. Crimp edge of pie crust.
6. Bake at 400°F 35 to 40 minutes, or until browned. Cool.