- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Blueberry Grunt Recipe
|Plain flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Enriched)|
|Unsalted butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Dark brown sugar||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Blueberries||3 Pint, picked, washed and drained|
Calories 1135 Calories from Fat 317
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.7%
Saturated Fat 22 g109.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 90.7 mg
Sodium 8.2 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 210 g69.9%
Dietary Fiber 10 g40%
Sugars 148.5 g
Protein 6 g12.7%
Vitamin A 25% Vitamin C 58.2%
Calcium 3.7% Iron 6.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven at 375°F.
2) Make four portions of blueberries. Leave four blueberries for garnish.
3) Mix together flour and butter till the mixture feels like course cornmeal.
4) Add in sugar, cover and refrigerate it till needed.
5) Butter four au gratin dishes, put each portion of blueberries, cover each with the crumble mix. Bake it for 20 minutes.
6) Remove and cool
7) Serve at room temperature. Garnished with a blueberry on top.