- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Blueberry Graham Sundae Recipe Video
|Vanilla ice cream||8 Tablespoon (1/2 cup (can use low-fat ice-cream, homemade vanilla ice-cream or substitute with vanilla yogurt if you like))|
|Graham cracker||200 Gram (use low-fat ones if you like)|
|Fresh blueberry||8 Tablespoon (about 1/2 cup (use frozen if you want))|
|Sea salt||1 Pinch (Use celtic sea salt)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1145 Calories from Fat 281
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.3%
Saturated Fat 11.4 g56.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.8 mg17.6%
Sodium 1510.1 mg62.9%
Total Carbohydrates 199 g66.2%
Dietary Fiber 10.1 g40.4%
Sugars 82 g
Protein 18 g35.7%
Vitamin A 11.4% Vitamin C 20.6%
Calcium 28.8% Iron 37.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, place the scoop of ice-cream.
2. Crush the graham cracker over it. You can crush the cracker in large chunks or crush it finer, depending on how you like it.
3. Top with washed and dried blueberries.
4. Sprinkle the final and secret ingredient, sea salt.
5. Enjoy the bowl by yourself or share it with your loved one!