- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Blueberry Dessert Pizza Recipe
|Active dry yeast||1⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Warm water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Scalded milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soft butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||3 1⁄4 Cup (52 tbs)|
|Cream cheese filling||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Blueberry topping||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2624 Calories from Fat 721
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 82 g126.1%
Saturated Fat 43.7 g218.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 626.3 mg
Sodium 2527.1 mg105.3%
Total Carbohydrates 397 g132.4%
Dietary Fiber 12.5 g49.8%
Sugars 62.1 g
Protein 68 g136.1%
Vitamin A 56.4% Vitamin C 0.04%
Calcium 37.1% Iron 124.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Combine scalded milk, sugar, salt, and butter in a large bowl; cool to lukewarm.
3. Stir eggs, vanilla extract, and softened yeast into lukewarm milk mixture. Beat in enough flour to form a dough, beating well after each addition. Cover. Let rise in a warm place until doubled (about 1 hour).
4. Divide dough in half. Roll out each half on a lightly floured surface to form a round 1 inch larger than an inverted 13-inch pizza pan. Place each in a well-greased pizza pan. Fold edges under to form a standing rim; flute.
5. Spread half of filling over each pie. Drop topping onto cheese mixture by the teaspoonful. Let pizzas rise again, uncovered, until doubled (30 to 40 minutes).
6. Bake at 375°F 15 to 20 minutes, or until crust is brown. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar, if desired.