- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Blueberry Delight Recipe
|Blueberries/Any other fruit, thawed||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Freshly ground nutmeg||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Plain yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 Tablespoon (Granular)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Almond extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 923 Calories from Fat 291
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.3%
Saturated Fat 15 g75.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 686.4 mg
Sodium 664.8 mg27.7%
Total Carbohydrates 123 g41.1%
Dietary Fiber 9 g35.9%
Sugars 85 g
Protein 40 g79.4%
Vitamin A 27% Vitamin C 50%
Calcium 64.1% Iron 29.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease a 9 X 9" baking dish.
3) Place the bluberries in the baking dish.
4) In a large bowl, combine milk, yoghurt, eggs, flour, salt, nutmeg, sugar, vanilla and almond extract.
5) Pour the mixture over the blueberries and spread evenly.
6) bake for about 55 minutes or until the top turns golden brown. Let cool.
7) Serve the Blueberry Delight at room temperature.