- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Blueberry Cream Cheese Parfaits Recipe
|Blueberries||1 Pound (500 Grams)|
|Maple syrup||125 Milliliter|
|Pure maple syrup||4 Fluid Ounce (125 Milliliter)|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce (125 Grams, At Room Temperature)|
|Confectioners sugar||2 Ounce (60 Grams)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Heavy cream||250 Milliliter|
|Heavy cream||8 Fluid Ounce, well chilled (250 Milliliter)|
Calories 519 Calories from Fat 292
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g51.2%
Saturated Fat 19.9 g99.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 116.8 mg
Sodium 118.8 mg5%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.9%
Sugars 44.7 g
Protein 4 g7.6%
Vitamin A 26.8% Vitamin C 19%
Calcium 9.6% Iron 4.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Remove the stems of fresh and bruise-free blueberries. Do not pick any overripe fruit.
2) Rinse them well and drain in a strainer.
3) Keep a medium-size empty bowl to chill.
4) In a medium-size bowl, transfer the rinsed blueberries and reserve few for garnish.
5) In bowl, add maple syrup and mix to combine with blueberries.
6) In a large mixing bowl, using hand mixer, blend cream cheese with vanilla and sugar.
7) In the chilled bowl, whip cream until the formation of soft peaks.
8) Fold the cream in sugar, vanilla and cream cheese mixture carefully.
9) Add syrup coated blueberries.
10) In four parfait glasses, divide the mixture and chill.
11) Serve the bluberry parfait as dessert with drizzle of little maple syrup and reserved blueberries as garnish.