- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Blueberry Coffee Cake Recipe
|White sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Shortening||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Blueberries||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Fresh / Frozen)|
|Frozen blueberries/Fresh blueberries||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2291 Calories from Fat 576
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 65 g100.2%
Saturated Fat 18 g89.9%
Trans Fat 6.7 g
Cholesterol 228.4 mg
Sodium 2875 mg119.8%
Total Carbohydrates 395 g131.8%
Dietary Fiber 13.9 g55.5%
Sugars 189.3 g
Protein 40 g79.5%
Vitamin A 11.5% Vitamin C 47.8%
Calcium 101.3% Iron 81%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9 X 13" baking pan.
2) In a bowl, whip together shortening and sugar and egg until it turns into a creamy texture.
3) Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Add this slowly into the creamy mixture along with milk, while continouly stirring.
4) Fold in the blueberries gently into the cake batter.
5) Pour the batter into the baking pan and bake for about 55 minutes or until done.
Garnish the cake with sugar-coated blueberries.