- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Delicious Blueberry Cobbler Recipe Video
|Blueberries||1 Pound, frozen|
|Corn starch/2 tablespoon bread flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Cobbler||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Of The Size Of Cobbler Dish)|
|Cornstarch/Breadflour 2 tbls||2 Tablespoon|
|Baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Pinch|
|Creme fraiche||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 346 Calories from Fat 62
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11%
Saturated Fat 3.3 g16.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 8.1 mg2.7%
Sodium 163.3 mg6.8%
Total Carbohydrates 68 g22.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.6%
Sugars 39 g
Protein 2 g4.2%
Vitamin A 4.2% Vitamin C 18.3%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 4.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Into a cobbler dish, pour the blueberry mixture.
3. Add some organic butter over the blueberry mixture.
4. Cover the blueberry mixture with a very simple cobbler.
5. Make the cobbler using bread flour, butter, little bit of cream, some baking powder and some baking soda.
6. Cobbler is molded to the size of cobbler dish.
7. Lay the cobbler over the blueberry and press it inside to cover the blueberries completely.
8. Place the dish in oven and bake at 350 degree for 30-40 minutes until the top is golden brown.
9. Scoop out a spoon full of blueberry cobbler and some syrup as well and top it with some creme fraiche before serving.