- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Blueberry Clementine Iced Tea Recipe Video
|Tea bag||3 (1 wild blueberry tea bag +2 black tea bag)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Clementine/Orange||2 , squeeze|
|Water||1 Gallon, filter|
Calories 124 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.03 g0.05%
Saturated Fat 0 g0.01%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0.3 mg0.01%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.39 g1.6%
Sugars 31.3 g
Protein 0.16 g0.32%
Vitamin A 0.02% Vitamin C 15.8%
Calcium 0.7% Iron 0.24%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a kettle boil water. Set it aside.
2. In a large pitcher, drop the sugar and tea bags in it.
3. Pour clementine and lemon juice in it. You can also add the peel of clementine and lemon in the pitcher, to infuse and add more flavor.
4. Pour boiling water into the pitcher. Let it steep for 5 minutes.
5. Stir until sugar dissolves.
6. Discard tea bags and peel from pitcher.
7. Fill pitcher up to top with either cold water or add ice cubes, if necessary. This will give you the right strength for the iced tea, as well as cool down the brew faster.
8. Store in refrigerator.
7. Serve tea with ice cubes.