- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Fresh nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon, grated|
|Buttermilk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted and cooled|
|Lemon rind/Orange rind||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Blueberries/Raspberries or strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 935 Calories from Fat 275
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g48%
Saturated Fat 16.4 g81.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 272 mg90.7%
Sodium 1639.6 mg68.3%
Total Carbohydrates 133 g44.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.4 g21.4%
Sugars 23.3 g
Protein 29 g58.2%
Vitamin A 19.7% Vitamin C 13.3%
Calcium 42.7% Iron 41.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a large bowl and combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg in it. Whisk them together.
2. In another bowl pour buttermilk. Add egg, butter and lemon rind in it. Mix to combine.
3. Pour the egg mixture into the large bowl containing flour. Throw blueberries in it. Blend well.
4. Place a non-stick pan over medium-low heat. Grease it with butter. Pour ¼ cup of mixture for each pancake.
5. Flip pancake when top is covered with bubbles. Cook until done.
6. Serve blueberry pancake with maple syrup/honey/cinnamon butter/or cream on top.